Thursday, July 10, 2014

Anne of Geen Gables


Tuesday in Charlottetown was two days in one. In the
morning it was raining and in the afternoon the sky was blue.

I went to see the musical “Anne and Gilbert.” I loved it.
I am a big fan of “Anne of Green Gables”  but I was not
aware of this musical which has been playing for 50
consecutive years.
 
I have read, listened to, and watched Anne and I never
stop enjoying it. I am currently listening to the third book
in the series read by Laurie Klein. The reader is all
important.

 There is a play preceding this which I assume covers
Anne’s early years. A lady from Ontario said it was a
shame I had not seen that.

 Since this is a Canadian story, I will probably not get a
chance in the states to see it or “Anne and Gilbert.”

No comments:

Post a Comment